2014-07-03

the last days

Just some pics of the last days in Fukuoka and Nagoya.

On tuesday was the last day of my internship in Fukuoka.

The dear people made a little surprise for me!

(*0*)

And we had a huuuge bunch of fruits!! so good(T//T)

I also got presents.. Ramen that are only available in Kyushu :D

And a beautiful wind chime*-*



In the evening I got invited to Motsu Nabe! (Motsu are the guts of animals XD)

First: cold motsu. I ate animals' guts for the first time and I have to say...it's good (o.o;)


If I remember right, this is the tail of a cow! It sounds not good but I was surprised how soft and good this meat is!


And now came something very new for me: pig feet. I thought "wha! that can't be good"...but it was delicious (-///-)


Last but not least: Motsu Nabe, the main dish!



Motsunabe!! It was so good!!! *_*
 






Afterwards: Karaoke!! :DDDD
 





We just sang X Japan, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi and all the good old stuff all the time XD
 


and hide of course~


It was so nice, I will miss those dear people so much!! (T_T)





Yesterday I came back to Nagoya.

I went to the dormitory where I lived the last 9 months to pick up my baggage..

I met Kazu and Hye-Bin for a last time...(;__;)


Hye-Bin <3

 


I will stay at my friend Yoshie's place until tomorrow.
We met with some dear friends and went to a last Karaoke..






 Mina, Hao and Yoshie!! <3<3<3





When we went home, I met Shiho accidentally!! I was so happy..<3

 

Tomorrow I'm leaving.

I'm sad.. ;_; 

Kommentare:

  1. Fühl dich gedrückt oder Ähnliches... ;__; muss schwer sein! Denk an das Positive hier! Deinen Freund, deine Freunde....
    Und du fliegst bestimmt bald wieder mal nach Japan, jedenfalls hoffe ich es für dich.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Have a safe flight back home!

    AntwortenLöschen