2014-06-01

Review: Kanebo Media Face Powder

(This is review is not sponsored!) 

When it's summer, I change my make-up products.
I use Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 40 and I use lose powder, that doesn't plug my pores. 
Lately it is nearly 30°C every day and summer has begun so it was time for new make-up. 
I explored the local grocery stores and found Kanebo media face powder. 
So I tried it out.






 




Package (photo taken from cosme.net)
I love the light color, in Japan the tones of make-ups are so much lighter than in Europe.

It's also rather transparent which makes it very light and fine.

The skin under my eyes is quite wrinkly and I like how the powder doesn't stick in those wrinkles but is really fine and light.

It's perfect for these hot days now because it's so light, the skin can breathe and if sweat comes out, it doesn't get greasy. 
It also feels very good. In fact, I don't feel it at all. It doesn't make my skin itchy or irritates my skin.

Furthermore it includes UV protection and I can confirm it.
I'm wearing this powder since one week in a daily heat close to 30°C and bright sun, in a place that is one the same degree of latitude than Iran or Italy and I didn't get a sunburn until now.
(Note: I have very thin skin and am very light so I get sunburn in my face easily)
Of course I also use normal UV Cut cream but I also think, the powder helps too.


Information :
Product name: media Face Powder AA
Brand: Kanebo
Color: おしろい/White
Amount: 20g
Origin: Japan
Price: ¥1,300 (I got it in Sale for around ¥900 though)

Covering: ✭✭✰✰✰
Price: ✭✭✭ ✰✰
Price-performance ratio:  ✭✭✭✭✰
Color: ✭✭✭✭✰
Color matches my skin tone:  ✭✭✭✭✭
UV Cut effect: ✭✭✭✭✰



I'm not really used to make-up reviews and I don't think it interests many people but I hope this review was helpful^^


I have to get ready for a Sushi dinner with a professor who supports my internship and his family. (>.<) I'm nervous..

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you for this! I need something like this for hot days too ;_;

    AntwortenLöschen