2014-06-13

Review Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer

This review is not sponsored.
 

Until now I used MAC concealer and it ran out after two years of daily use two weeks ago.

So I needed new one and I went to Fukuoka's city to search for a MAC shop. But I'm still new to Fukuoka and have no idea where the big shopping malls are.

When I strolled through an huge cosmetics department of some store, there was no MAC but Bobbi Brown. I knew Bobbi Brown before and always liked it but never tried it out. 
When I looked at the concealers, one of the make up-artists came over asked me if I wanted to try one out. 

So I spontaneously agreed and she showed me two amazing products to eliminate dark circles under eyes. I want to share how great those products work.




The first product you need is a Corrector that you first apply on under your eyes (I also apply it on my upper lid) to controll the skin color under your eyes.



The second product is the actual concealer!




The colors that she recommended to me were Extra Light Bisque for the Corrector and Ivory for the concealer.





The color of the corrector.
 


The concealer does also contains a powder that you apply directly on the concealer.
 





I tried the colors on my skin. From left to right: Concealer, poweder, corrector. 
Sorry for the not nice little marks on my hands, I get those when it gets hot outside and the sun is too intense(-.-;)


So here is the corrector and concealer on the left side of my face. I didn't use make-up, only the corrector, concealer and powder. 


Isn't the effect amazing?!

I love how the color controller perfectly balances my skin color and the concealer covers perfectly. 
My experience is, when it comes to make-up I prefer the (expensive) brands because they always work best for my skin and are so different from cheap brands. That might be different for anyone but in my case if I use cheap brands, it's always bad for my skin or doesn't good at all. I am willing to pay more money for good products.

And they always last very long. As I said before, I used my MAC concealer for over two years.


And here is full make up.


Information :
Product name: Corrector
Brand: BOBBI BROWN
Color: Extra Light Bisque
Amount: 1.4g
Origin: U.S.A.
Price: ¥3,500 (without tax)
Covering: ✭✭✭✭✭
Price: ✭✭✰ ✰✰
Price-performance ratio:  ✭✭✭✭✰
Color: ✭✭✭✭✭
Color matches my skin tone:  ✭✭✭✭✭
Feeling on the skin:  ✭✭✭✭✭
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information :
Product name: Creamy Concealer Kit
Brand: BOBBI BROWN
Color: Ivory
Amount: 1.4g/1.7g
Origin: U.S.A.
Price: ¥4,500 (without tax)
Covering: ✭✭✭✭✭
Price: ✭✭✰ ✰✰
Price-performance ratio:  ✭✭✭✭✰
Color: ✭✭✭✭✭
Color matches my skin tone:  ✭✭✭✭✭
Feeling on the skin: ✭✭✭✭✭

Kommentare:

  1. Ich finde die Deckkraft wirklich gut. So hat sich der höhere Preis doch gelohnt. Die "Punkte" auf deiner Hand hat mein Freund auch im Sommer. Er hat da eine Salbe vom Hautarzt bekommen. Diese Hautreaktion soll etwas mit seinen Allergien (Heuschnupfen wg. div. Bäume, Gräser etc.) und der Sonne zu tun haben.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow it works so well for you! I tried it before and perhaps my skin is too dry, but it looked really caked on >< their corrector is definitely the most amazing thing ever!

    AntwortenLöschen