2014-06-25

MAKE-UP! MAKE-UP! MAKE-UP!!!

A few days ago I found a eyeshadow palette in a local make-up store here! (*-*)

It was only 1000yen and because I often want to buy new eyeshadow but can never decide which color to chose, so I thought a palette with many different colors is the best decision^^










All the colors!!




Since I bought the palette I try out make-up every evening when I come home.
It's so funny!

 I really start loving make-up and painting my face XD

My first make-up was slightly inspired by Toshiya (Dir en grey) and his famous blue make-up he wore back in their VK times.

WHEN YOU PLAY WITH MAKEUP :DDD




The second time I tried to do typical Visual Kei-eye make up.








The last make-up I tried until now is inspired by Kyo's (Dir en grey) current GHOUL-make up!




Haha, I know, all of the make-up tries don't look so good XD I just tried make-up for the first time and I have nearly no experience with 'extreme' make-up or make-up-art XD

But it's so funny and inspiring, I will try to improve my make-up skills^^

Kommentare:

  1. Good job! I love your make-up photos. Cool. :3
    Bai, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This shows a very different side of you but it's pretty cool as well! :D

    That's so worth it for such a complete colour palette!

    AntwortenLöschen