2014-06-08

I modeled for japanese hair salon RUDOWA

A month ago, I got a little model job for the japanese hair salon RUDOWA -> Homepage1 , Homepage2 in Nagoya.
My dear friend Mina had asked me if I wanted to model together with her for the japanese hair salon and we had a very funny shooting together^^




Some of the pics we made. (I don't have all the pics yet)

RUDOWA is a classy and modern salon in the heart of Nagoya's downtown, hidden in a rather inconsiderable building next to Nagoya's popular shopping and lifestyle center Oasis21.
They work for fashion shows and magazines like an an etc. 



The design is simple and clear, something I didn't see before and it is such a great athmosphere there!


The team is amazing. 

Kenji, the owner of RUDOWA, is s Top-Stylist with a 14 years-long work experience including work in Top salons of Paris and London.

Yoko works as a stylist since 6 years and she is so great and nice and funny<3


 Tanji works as their assistant, he does amazing head massage and perm!




They are so nice people, although they are a high-professional team, who spaced work for fashion shows and fashion magazines like an an etc., they are so warm-hearted and friendly that you just can't go anywhere else.



Not to mention their amazing work! I went to another japanese hair salon before (last year) but it was a rather cheap salon and although the work was good, it has been nothing as professional as the RUDOWA-team! 
The cut and color you get there, including such a great service and friendly conversations is nothing but high-class coiffeur art!


Here are just some of their works!


This is my dear friend Mina! She is so beautiful and I love her hair!! (*-*)
 


If you are in Nagoya sometimes and need a new hairstyle you should definitely go to RUDOWA!

It is so sad that we didn't have time for more shootings, as I have to go back to Germany next month.
 

But I'm so happy and thankful for the funny and amazing time we had and the great cut and haircolor I got from RUDOWA!












Some more great and lovely people I will miss so bad! <3





All pics (except  the last ones taken by me) belong to RUDOWA!

Kommentare:

  1. How cool that you modelled as a hair model! I heard from a friend of mine that is in Japan now as well, that she also was a hair model some weeks ago. I hope it happens to me too haha xD
    Your hair looks lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OMG the pictures are awesome! You are such a pretty girl!

    AntwortenLöschen