2014-05-22

Outfit// food// meeting friends// make-up

Lately I do nothing but eating (-.-;) Meeting friends in Japan always means to eat something XDD

And there are also so many delicious things I want to eat as long as I'm here.

So today I first met with Caro to go to the café 'Downey's' which is close to our dorm^^ She gave me a coupon to my birthday for one dish there :3


I had shrimp and avocado bagel and Caro had Vegetable omelett sandwich


Food! :D  As dessert we shared french toast!

 


Today I wore the nail polish and the eye liner I bought yesterday^^



My outfit of today^^

Hat: Earth music & ecology
Shirt: Honey's
Pants: Aeon
Bag: bought in Harajuku
Shoes: Bought in Osu
 



In the evening I met with Honami at Mei-eki (Nagoya-station) and we went to a soba restaurant.

It was so nice to speak with her and have a nice evening^^ 


With Honami^^

I have to pack my luggage! It's just too much (T///T)

Kommentare:

  1. Love your outfit and the bagel looks great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Suuuper schönes Outfit! Ich finde du passt so gut in Japan rein mit deinem Style!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The eyeliner is such a beautiful colour. :3

    All your food photos are making me hungry!! XP The avocado bagel looks so good.

    AntwortenLöschen