2014-03-19

Tokyo 1 Arrival // Meeting my friend Arai!

I'm in Tokyo since monday. I came here with Caro and Keenan, we went by night bus and arrived monday morning at 6 o'clock. 
 
First we had Morning Service at Moriva Coffe near our hotel to start the day :D

 
The view from the café in Ikebukuro.

It was still early and all the shops were still closed. We walked through Ikebukuro for an hour or something and enoyed the good weather. Afterwards a coffee-break at a fastfood-restaurant~
Tired me and my try to embellish the coffee cup XD


We went to Ikebukuro Sunshine City and afterwards had lunch at Gusto.
 I had my beloved Tofu salad and Mini-Udon :3 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the afternoon I went to Harajuku to meet my japanese friend Arai-kun!
It was more than a year we both saw each other the last time^^

We met in Harajuku, strolled through the streets and afterwards Arai-kun invited me to Toriyama, an amazing restaurant, outside of Tokyo in the mountains! (o.o)


The amazing area of the restaurant! The placed where the customers ate were special little rooms distributed in a beautiful garden.

They roasted fishes there.


And there was a  place were you could drink hot Amazake. It was so good.


Our room and sake in a bamboo bowl.

Our food!! (*O*)

With Arai-kun! 久しぶり!!!^^


That was it for today~ Tomorrow I will visit the Ghibli-museum!! I'm so excited!

Kommentare:

  1. OMG I've been at the same restaurant like four years ago! We ate for at least three hours, 8 different dishes and it was one of the best eating experiences I've ever had. They even shut the lights for ten minutes or so between dishes and released fireflies into the garden. It was from a whole another world. I'm so glad you know the name of the restaurant because I really wish to go there again some day ^_^ that time I was in a larger company and we arrived there by bus so I had no idea where it's located. Thanks to you I'll go there again!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my god. This restaurant looks really great and also like you had lots of fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich finds super, dass du so viel rumkommst in Japan! Nagoya hat eine gute Lage, wenn man nach Osaka und Tokyo will :)

    Das Restaurant sieht ja total schön aus! Ganz anders als das sonstige Tokyo :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ich finds super, dass du so viel rumkommst in Japan! Nagoya hat eine gute Lage, wenn man nach Osaka und Tokyo will :)

    Das Restaurant sieht ja total schön aus! Ganz anders als das sonstige Tokyo :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Aw so exciting! Glad you're enjoying yourself! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi dear :) Pretty blog. A lovely post, I love it so much!
    Btw if you want, so let's check out my blog, here: http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu/
    and follow my blog and I will follow you back, I promise (more GFC, FB, Instagram.)
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. oh, you are so lucky. I want to visit Tokyo too.
    Your photos are amazing.
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ohmygod toriyama looks amazing!! i must visit it too!! *o*

    AntwortenLöschen