2014-02-27

Osaka: Meeting Jacki and Lu // Okonomiyaki // Shinkansen

Today I want to write about our last days in Osaka and our return. 

On thursday we went to "Genmai Café" which we had found some days ago in Shinsaibashi. It's an organic and vegetarian/vegan café. 
Genmai means whole-wheat rice. I love it, I only eat whole-wheat rice here.
It's so much healthier, contains lots of vitamins etc. 
I often eat rice so I started eating whole-wheat rice to keep it healthy^^

My food was a vegetarian curry with salad and coffee. It was very good(*0*)






Osaka's downton <3





In the evening we met our deat Senpai Jacki and Lu from our university (^^)
Jacki is studying in Osaka at the moment and Lu came over for holidays^^ 

We met in Umeda and went to an Okonomiyaki-restaurant!




They were so good, we had mochi/spinach-okonomiyaki, standard-style, Hiroshima-style (with Yakisoba) and some with avocado (*0*) So great!


Afterwards we went to a game center, took purikura and lost some money in the UFO catcher machines XD















I got those from the UFO-catchers!! I got the 4 sheep at once :D For the Rilakkuma I asked a stuff to help me catching it, after I tried it too often XD






It was such a nice evening.. on the next day, we wanted to go home.

When we woke up, it was snowing in Osaka! (-.-;) I hate snwo when I'm on a journey or somwhere because public transport never works when it snows (T_T)




I wore my new hat^^


We had to check out early so we put our luggage into coin lockers in the station and went to Free time-Karaoke!! :DD 






Miliyah-commercial *-*


The plan was to take the bus at 19:20 and return to Nagoya.
Well, the station staff told us, that our bus was still some hours away and that they had no idea when it would arrive. So he said, it would be better to cancel the tickets and drive home by shinkansen or train.

Well we were a bit worried but it was so easy, the bus staff gave us the money back without even looking angered (o.O;) I was a bit astonished because in Germany it's always a big problem to return or cancel tickets, most often staff people are angry or you don't even get the money back without a strong reason (-.-)

However, we got our money and then we didn't really know what to do XD So we went to the shinkansen staff to ask how much a ticket would be. Surprisingly it cost only 5000Yen, which is still ok for Shinkansen, compared with german ICE which is so much more expensive..

So in the end it was a good decision. We could even sit in the Shinkansen^^
 

Although it was the second time for me going by Shinkansen, it was the first time I could enjoy it. 
When I went to Kyoto the last time, I had to stand in a crowded corridor and on the return I also had to stand.

So this time was really comfortable and nice^^

We ate Yatsuhashi^^ 






Kobe Kitkat that I bought in Osaka^^ My goal is to eat every Kitkat of Japan!
It tastes a bit like coffee, I really like it! 




Bye Bye Osaka!

We returned around 21:30 and went home, tired and ready for university (-.-)

Have a nice day~


Kommentare:

  1. what is that green sheet dessert? :O the okonomiyaki looks sooo goooood.....*w*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It's Yatsuhashi, a speciality from Kyoto. It's made of rice fluor, sugar, cinnamon and a filling. this time it was matcha type, filled with the standard anko (red bean) paste. There are various types, chocolate, custard, banana choco, pumpkin, standard, sakura, sweet potato etc. they're soooo delicious^^

      Löschen
  2. Hach du siehst so süß aus ♥ Die Puris sind toll geworden! Wir wollen demnächst mal mit Tabea zusammen Puris machen gehen waren ja bisher noch nie bei dem Puriautomaten hier in Berlin.
    Deine Ufo Catcher Sacher sind auch voll toll *o* Alpaka!! *A*
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So many plushies! :3 So lucky to grab 4 alpacas in one go. :P I was never good with UFO catchers.T_T

    What I love about Japan -- they make everything so convenient, and (almost) everyone is so polite! XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Was für ein schöner Ausflug <3 und süß seht ihr aus :)) Ich hab noch nie Okonomiyaki gegessen (shame on me! Ich war gefühlt ewig Ranma 1/2 fan und da gibt es ja eine, die das immer macht ;D falls du den Manga kennst!). Es sieht sehr lecker aus! Und das mit den Kitkats in Japan ist so witzig :D Hier gibt es vielleicht....2-3 Sorten? not sure ~

    AntwortenLöschen