2013-12-31

New Year's Eve//Osechi!//Resolutions

Today I finished my Osechi cooking^^

I made the shrimps, the fish, konyaku, Iridori and Namasu by myself^^








I will make Toshi-Koshi-Soba with Shiho ina  few minutes, a traditonal Soba dish^^

Later we will go to the shrine~

I tried to do my nails for today but..well~




I'm not very good at doing my nails but I like it^^


I also tried to do make-up and hair..but totally failed (-.-;)

I always try to do much eye-make up and when I look in the mirror I see a lot of eyeliner, eyeshasow and stuff but then when I take a photo, it's somehow not visible at all. I always want to achieve a cute gyaru-inspired eye make up like in Popteen or something and I really put on a lot of make-up! But somehow it kind of disappears in my eyes and is not very visible (T_T) 



My hair also doesn't look like I wanted it to look (-.-;) Wanted to have cute loose curls, ended up looking like grandma.. XD however~ My outift~
With the INGNI-sweater I've bought in Tokyo(*0*)


This year was very eddying for me.
There were so many good and other bad things.
I finally achieved my biggest dream and got an exchange year in Japan.
And then, nearly this dream was about to get distroyed because of bureaucracy and stuff.
I needed money for Japan and I found a great work at TENTEN Coffee and met so many nice people there but I also got a lot of stress in my daily life, having no free weekends, too much to learn and work for university. Sometimes I really felt run out and weak.
My boyfriend and me are now a couple for 5 amazing years which I'm so happy about. Still we're both unsecure about our future, that scares me. 
In Japan, I met so many nice great people and was lucky to be able to see so many nice places and things until now^^ Still I think my Japanese is not so good and I want to improve it.
In my family bad things happend but from those bad things new good things arose. 
Like every winter my weight changed  as I'm eating too much sweets in winter (T_T)
I cut my hair to short.
I made new precious friends and I even came closer with my old friends because now as I'm in Japan we write mails more often^^
I had 2 little shootings for japanese TV, though I was embarassing XD
I went to Kyoto, Tokyo, Osaka and Gifu.
I still want to go to Nara, Fukuoka, Ise, Ghibli museum and again to Kyoto. 

I want to thank everybody who  were by my side throughout this year.
I want to thank the cutest, friendly and lovable man I now for supporting me in this year and helping me through one of hardest times of my life. Without you, I probably would not have made it to Japan.
I want to thank my friends in Germany, July, Jasmin, Thanh Thao, Jenny, Anne and Stefan, Vici, Judith, my co-workes and my boss for being like a second family and teaching me so many important things.
I want to thank Katrin who let me stay at her place in Osaka and showed me around in Tokyo. Thanks to my friends in Japan Fumie, Anna,  Mami, Miyuki, Natsumi, Natsuko, Yoshiko for helping me in Japan and making me feel at home <3
I want to thank my Yamazato family, so many dear people who teached me so many important things. 
I want to thank the new great friends I found at Nanzan university, Megan and my dear Karaoke-girls; Mina, Hao, Wang, Souki-kun and all the others!
I want to thank my brother and sister.
I want to thank my mom for being the best person in this world, always helping and supporting me as much as she could. You are the best.
I want to thank my teachers in Germany. My university is strict but because of that I became stronger, I learned to fight for things I want. I learned so many good new things and they helped and supported me a lot.
I want to thank my japanese teachers and the staff of Nanzan University for teaching me more Japanese in a friendly and funny way so that I really loved going to university every day.
Last but not least thanks to my dear blog readers who always read and comment on my posts. I'm not a comment-seeker but I am happy about every comment and think it's sad that I often get very few comments though I always want to write interesting posts :(
But I'm so thankful to the people who always comment and support me,love you all<3

 

What are your New Year's resolutions?
Mine are:

1. Training my body 
2. Become better at Japanese
3. Finish german university (well it won't be possible in 2014 but I want to really take many courses and stuff to finish it soon-.-)
4. Stay together with my boyfriend and take further steps to a common future..<3 
5. I want to become stronger and more positive and a better person in general^^

We had Toshi-Koshi-Soba!

Have a good pass into 2014!! 

Kommentare:

  1. Deine Nägel sind toll geworden und ich mag deine Frisur! Wünsche dir alles Gute für 2014!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Waaaaah ich find das Make-up sieht total gut aus! Und mit der frisur zusammen mega süß!!

    Das essen sieht total lecker aus! Ist das alles alleine gemacht? ich bin beeindruckt :)

    Guten Rutsch <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Was fuer ein süßer Post❤ Deine Lieben sind sicher sehr stolz auf dich, du hast dieses Jahr so viel geschafft und erreicht~ スイートミルクコーヒー大好き ^.^y 来年もがんばってね~❤

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, you always cook such nice looking food. ^^ I love that Ingni sweater! Did you order any lucky packs? They always look like a good deal, but then again, you don't know what's in them! You really accomplished a lot... I worry about the future too, but I think if you keep working and staying determined to get better like you are now, you will be OK. I wish you the best for the New Year! Thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sehr schöner Post. (^_^)
    Ich wünsche dir ein frohes, neues und glückliches 2014. Und auch Stärke für dich und deinen Freund. Hoffentlich erreichst du deine Ziele mit Leichtigkeit. ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Achja und ich finde zu viel Schminke unnatürlich. (^-^)
    So strahlend blaue Augen sind doch schon sehr besonders. ^_^
    Ich habs auch mal versucht und auf Fotos sieht es immer so wenig aus und in natura viel zu viel. (ー ー;)

    AntwortenLöschen