2013-12-11

New haircut!//Shopping in Sakae

Today I went with Caro to Sakae.

We wanted to go to the hairdresser and get a new cut! :D

So I went to a japanese hair salon the first time^^ It was funny and nice, 'my' hairstylist was such a nice girl and we spoke a bit about my studies etc.

I did not really have a plan about my hair, I just said that I want some layers.
Then she asked how much she should cut.
Then I said she just should cut something that suits me XD
So she asked if a short cut would also be ok.
I said, well, not too short but a bit is ok.
Well in the end I got a super cute medium-bob which is really hip at the moment in Japan XD


 What do you think? (>////<) 
It is really new for me, as my hair was really long until now, but somehow I wanted something new and the ends of my hair were really damaged so it was time for some change! :D


Afterwards Caro and me went to have lunch^^

We went to Yusoshi. You get a soup and rice and can chose 3 kinds of japanese side-dishes and a drink^^
It was soooo great :)
My menu^^

Fish and eggplant :3

broccoli and shrimp

Hiyayakko and avocado *_*


Rice and pickles~

Some soup with pork~

Caro and the cool wall paper^^


We did some shopping, I got some new shoes~


And I could not stand it, I had to buy some Sumikkogurashi-stuff!! (>///<) I love those new San-X characters(*-*)

Bentobox and chopsticks (;//;)

Unfortunately I did not find a jacket or clothes which I actually wanted to buy :/
But well, maybe another time~~ 


Today's puri



Have to continue my paper now and learn for Japanese exam (T_T)

Kommentare:

  1. Die Frisur ist super süß und steht dir auch echt gut!;)
    Das Essen sieht immet so lecker aus!♡♡
    Omg ;^; die Bento box ist ja süß! ♡♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Frisur steht dir sososososo gut *__* find ich total toll!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The haircut is really cute! I'm going to Tokyo for the holidays and I've been thinking of going to a saloon there myself. Your results are encouraging. (^.^)
    I have to say your blog is one of my favorites, I really like the way you let the readers peek into your everyday life in Japan!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Der Kurzhaarschnitt steht dir, aber persönlichen haben mir die langen Haare besser gefallen, weil sie mehr zu deiner Gesichtsform gepasst haben. Ich denke aber, dass das eine Geschmacksfrage ist und über Geschmäcker lässt sich streiten :D
    Ich habe sumikkogurashi ebenfalls total gern! Sehen ur lieb aus :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Die Schuhe!!!! *O* Voll toll!!! Ich hab so große Füße und kann sowas alles nicht tragen. Für mich gibts in Japan keine Schuhe ;_;
    Die Frisur sieht voll süß aus und steht dir gut!! :) Und das Essen yummy. Ich will auch mal wieder japanisch Essen. Das letzte mal ist 2 Monate her und zum selber kochen komm ich grad nich so wirklich >-<;
    Liebe Grüße!!! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. your new hair cut is sooo cute!!
    suits you perfectly ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow.. die Haare sehen hammer aus!!! Ich finde das steht dir super und macht einen Look noch süßer und eleganter. *__*

    AntwortenLöschen