2013-12-15

My new fav magazine: SEDA!

Last months I discovered a new magazine, SEDA. 

I was searching for a new magazine because, as I said before, Popteen is still cute but the last issues were not so great; nuts is a little bit monotonous in my eyes (fashion only), and other Gyaru-magazines are not really my taste or too expensive.

However, here are some pics of SEDA!


The magazine included fashion, lifestyle, make-up, hairstyles, photo-story, accessory, recipes etc. 

The fashion could be described as casual, cute, a bit street and everyday-style, individual and rather inexpensive.
I would say the main audience are university students and young people working in jobs like barista, waitress, fashion shop etc. 









 Christmas-feature! :D




In december issue was a big feauture about Audrey Hepburn!! <3


Delicious Kabocha-recipes^^






The feature above was great - tips how to wear fashion suitable to your body type and figure^^





  
In january issue were starbucks-recipes! (o.o;)

I really like SEDA, besides the many-sided content, it costs only 500Yen which is quite inexpensive, because most magazines cost up 650yen or more.

Kommentare:

  1. This mag looks really good! Will buy this the next time too!
    ありがとう! ^o^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like how it's focuses on comfy and casual clothing. Honestly, I think gyaru is too much for everyday life at university... What do you think? The recipes look pretty good too! Book-off has cheap magazines (around 105yen), but of course they're old... Did you notice that magazines with gifts are more expensive? I always thought the gifts came free with the magazine, but you're really paying for them... :( An exchange student I spoke briefly with earlier this year told me she liked a magazine called "No no" or "Non no" (not sure). I'm guessing it has more casual/street clothing. Maybe you should check it out next time you go shopping. :)

    Good luck on exams (or are you done already?). Mine are all on the day after tomorrow... I need to read more...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Can you please post some recipes? :3 I'd love to know the kabocha gratin recipe!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sieht total interessant aus. ^^ Ich finde die Styles so schön einfach und trotzdem süß. Passt auch gut zu deinem Style, finde ich ^^

    AntwortenLöschen