2013-10-27

Shinkansen Tickets//Shopping at Nagoya Dome-mae


Today Caro and me went to Nagoya Station  because I needed to buy Shinkansen Tickets! :D Our short vacations are coming up from November 2nd until November 6th and I'm going to Osaka!! I will meet my dear friend Katrin there and meet Jacki and japanese friends from Osaka University again^^
I will also visit Kyoto and Nara, which I'm looking sooo forward to (*v*)

So I will drive Shinkansen for the first time! ^^ It's a bit expensive but not that much like german ICE and well, I'm in Japan so I wanna go by Shinkansen at least once (*v*)


The weather was great tiday, atumn has finally come, it's windy, cool and the sun was shining on a blue sky. Perfect weather for strolling through the city^^










Area aorund Nagoya Station


 After buying the Shinkansen-Tickets we went to Nagoya Dome-AEON and first had lunch.
 We ended up in this big crowded food court which I don't like that much but well, nothing doing~ I had Tamadon, Caro had Soba noodles.
  


Of course we wanted dessert XD Caro had this famous Baskin' Robbins ice cream

I wanted crepes again(*v*) I always take the atumn specials, this time it was "Maron-Caramel-Almond" Crepes!!
HAHA eating crepes here is always like this for me: 
First bite: "aaah so good.."
then when eaten half of it: "aaa it's too sweet, too sweet (;.;)"
It's really very very sweet with this sugarcream inside, afterwards I always feel like getting a suagar rush XD

 
The Nagoya Dome-AEON is the biggest AEON of Nagoya, there are various other shops inside, like Liz Lisa, many popular brands etc.
I went to Liz Lisa again and somehow I noticed, that it's really not my style.. in Germany I liked it very much and always wanted to go there but now, here I think it's too expensive and I don't really like the style..

But there are so many other great shops, I love the zakka shops and the shops which sell more kind of Mori style and casual stuff(*v*)

I did not dare to take photos in the shops again.. did just one pic of those amazing coffee shops where you can buy a lot of international food^^ Much is expensive but you can also find cheap foods too^^


Haha me waiting, looking tired lol

So here's what I bought today~
Found a small packet of my favourite chocolate in this international food shop^^

Postcards~

Found amazing new San X-characters at Kiddyland(*0*) and Rilakkuma XD

Actually I bought those shoes yesterday^^

I bought one of those great scarf/cape/mufflers everybody's wearing^^ 


How you can wear it^^

And this skirt and shirt the other day^^ Love it (*v*)

Well that was it for now, have to learn for tomorrow's test~

So tired (-.-;) 

Kommentare:

  1. Ich bin mit dem Shinkansen von Kyoto nach Tokyo gefahren und das war sooooooo teuer! Aber wie du geschrieben hast, man sollte einmal mit dem Shinkansen gefahren sein :D Und es geht suuuuper schnell!! Richtig cool :D

    Freu mich, dass du die Chance hast Japan zu erkunden! Ich fand Osaka wirklich toll!! genieße deine Ferien :) ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aww shinkansen fahren ist so toll! Schade, dass das so teuer ist
    ...aber man sollte das mitnehmen, wenn man kann! Ich wünsche dir schon mal sooo viel Spaß in Osaka!!♡♡

    Aw du postest immer so leckeres essen!*0*

    Mir war liz lisa auch immer etwas zu teuer xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich finde deinen Stil total schön. Irgendwie schlicht aber doch romantisch. *__*

    AntwortenLöschen